Thursday 20 June 2013

Day 3

Heyyy'all,
Just a quick post about what we ate yesterday! Still felt a bit tired and cranky but that could be from working? Who knows!

Breakfast
Another quick one, just a banana and an apple, by the time I've risen from my beautiful bed there is no time to eat a proper breakfast. Note to self: stop pressing the snooze button.

 
Lunch
 
Chopped up vegis with houmous
 
Dinner
 
Tuna Salad (yes raw fish is allowed thankfully).
I did cheat a tiny little bit with the beetroot :-( sorry, sorry!
 
Smoothie
 
  • 1 Papaya
  • 1 Mango
  • 1 Banana
Mix together in a blender and add a little water. I wasn't really looking forward to this smoothie as I am used to adding almond milk and yoghurt but it was surprisingly good!
 
Not forgetting the usual nuts and dried fruit for snacking.
 
 
Weighed myself this morning and I am down 3lbs which means I have finally reached my first target, officially 2 stone lighter!




No comments:

Followers