Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day 2


Hi everyone,

Second day was rouuughhhh! Felt super tired and all that's on my mind is food..nothing else, just bagels and birthday cake. I'm really hoping this feeling will pass after a few days, even though we have been eating pretty healthy stuff for the last few months my body is craving the baddies.

Breakfast
Grapes, dried fruit, nuts

Lunch
Salad - spinach, red pepper, carrot, cucumber, mushrooms, split peas
Fruit salad - grapes, strawberries, melon


Dinner
Raw salmon with spinach, cucumber, celery and red pepper.










Josettes dinner included dried tomatos (eww) minus the salmon!












We had planned to go to the gym after work but I was so sleepy I was in bed by 8:30pm, definitely needed to fill up my 'sleep bank' ! Weighed myself this morning and I had actually lost 2lbs which is pretty exciting and has given me that extra push not to give up yet.



No comments:

Followers